[Coco] Is this Coco list (maltedmedia) being archived?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:57:17 EST 2005

Hello all,

This question may be more for Dennis than anyone else, but is the mail being
sent on this list being archived?  I accidentally wiped a backup of some
emails I was tracking since they had good Coco information in them (the
latest thread on loading the cassette file no matter what comes to mind),
and would like to be able to rebuild the information I had.

If the answer is "Not Yet," that's great too.

I looked around on the maltedmedia FTP site but all I found were the old
Princeton archives.

Thanks all,
John Guin