[Coco] CLOAD without ?IO ERROR

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 17:22:25 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/2/05 12:59:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

Please  don’t take this the wrong way but it seems like an OT  post
generates more traffic than a real CoCo post. I do VERY little  work
with a cassette these days but I would rather read that than  the
“other traffic”.

Say, I agree about the OT stuff, but I'd rather read that than the garbled
codes generated by non-ASCII characters.  Could you please check the  optiion
sin your Word processor that saves as plain ASCII text, and does not try  to
use "smart quotes" (Bill G.'s name for them).

This is the first time your posts have contained such garbage, so I figure
your Word or whatever just now regressed on its own.  Thanks, Mike K.