[Coco] CF HDB-DOS device

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Wed Mar 2 14:31:53 EST 2005

It's a very good idea to use a CF HDB-DOS device with .dsk images.
I am very interested to get one if it is not too expensive.

It's less bulky than a IDE Hard Disk, more convenient and reliable than
floppies.

This device can be useful for more people than the SuperBoard
(all people that don't use OS9 and people that don't have the money
to get the SuperBoard).

I am an electrical engineer (digital electronics, microcontroller, CPLD, FPGA,
etc.).

I can help for the hardware part of the project but I never look the cartridge
port of the Coco to understand how it works.

I can look that if someone feed me some informations on how the cartridge port
of the Coco works.

I also did asm programming for the PC but never for the Coco.  Again, I can
look that if someone feed me some informations on how the HDB-DOS works with
a IDE Hard Disk.

Sylvain