[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 23:48:10 EST 2005

FWIW, I saw another movie last nite ($1M Baby), and the previews (who
started that pretentious term "trailers" anyway? ( know it dates to prehistory  when
previews were shown *after* the main feature) did not include the teaser or
anything else for Hitchhiker's Guide.

BTW, I first learned of it via the original radio show, on public FM.   I
think someone here said the radio show predates the book.  Somewhere I  have a
beat-up paperback of the book, which I picked up a year or so ago, and  started
to read, but didn't get past the English gent who hated progress -- a  good
character.
--Mike K.