[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 1 21:42:03 EST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 7:06 PM, Alex Evans wrote:
> All I know is that when I saw the first teaser trailer in the
> theaters, Disney's name was on the trailer much more visibly than
> Touchstone.  I thought it was really strange at the time.

Uh oh.  Disney must smell a hit.

The Hitchhiker's Guide and the CoCo both came along at the same time
for me -- and it was a guy who sat near me in Jr. High English class
that turned me on to computers (showing me Radio Shack stuff),
Hitchhiker's Guide, phone phun and other stuff.  The early 80s
certainly had their own 'culture' of stuff like this, just like the
late 90s had the internet culture.

		-- A