[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

zaphod at mchsi.com zaphod at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 1 21:40:54 EST 2005

Oops! No, I'm not connected to floor42... I just put the link in because it is
an excellent online resource. My 'Guide to the Guide' is an unauthorized guide
I picked up from Pocket Essentials. It's a little catalog of everything
related to hitchhiker's. There's a new edition coming out in May.

http://www.pocketessentials.com/literature/1904048463hitchhikersguide/index.php