[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 1 18:48:10 EST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Alex Evans wrote:
> It is going to be live action.  I do think it is a little strange that
> Disney is doing it.

Disney doesn't have anything to do with it, other than having their
Touchstone Pictures distributing it.  Kinda like Pixar isn't Disney.
(But, you can bet if it's a hit Disney will try to figure out how to
claim it.)

There are no Disney castle logos at the start of the trailers, so I
guess it's not even as close as "A Disney presentation of a Pixar
film"...

		-- Allen