[Coco] "Parts is parts"

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 18:46:23 EST 2005

Someone made mention that there was a lady who was without a 'puter.  I
think that's just a crime. :-).  And in an effort to assist, I comprised
this list of extra stuff-sorry it's not CoCo (I'm still trying to find parts
& pieces myself)

I have this CPU available: http://squareone.no-ip.org/images/nav_sepp.gif.
It's a Pentium3/600 cpu with ONE card-edged connector, encased in a cooling
fan.  It's called SECC-2 packaging.

I have a GA-6VXE7+ P3 Motherboard from Gigabyte, no CPU:
http://squareone.no-ip.org/images/photo_6vxe7p.gif

I have an ABit BP6 P3 dual celeron motherboard complete with CPUs,
http://squareone.no-ip.org/images/bp6.jpg, and a PDF copy of the manual,
http://squareone.no-ip.org/bp6.pdf

I also have an AOpen AP5TC (Pentium MMX family, AMD K5/ K6/ K6-2/K6-III,
Cyrix 6x86 / 6x86L / M2 and IDT WinChip C6 family)
http://squareone.no-ip.org/images/aopen.jpg

I have several 3Com 10/100 PCI NICs, a couple of Pentium CPUs, a 2 meg video
card, and several sticks of DIMM and SIMM memory.

And on another note, there is a section on my forum for anyone who wants to
post stuff for swap, sale, or give away.  Feel free....