[Coco] Off topic

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 17:00:15 EST 2005

I know this off topic, but I'm asking everyone I know.

Does anyone still have the Windows for Workgroups diskettes?  I need someone
to do a directory of each disk and let me know what files go on what disks,
and email me a list at my personal email addy.

I put all my files on a CD when I started having problems with the original
disks, and now I need to rebuild a set of disks to help out an elderly
couple who still use them on their old '386.

Sorry to be OT here, but everyone has been so helpful with everything else.

(You can kill this message as soon as you like)