[Coco] Working with the cassette, D'Oh!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Mar 31 14:56:33 EST 2005

Last night, with the help of Diego, Roy, Charlie, John T,
and Rodney, I tested a casstte player for Bill G will ship
it soon.

This morning I have a nice case of brain cramps from doing
some thing I haven't done in almost 20 years, but it was
fun.

It's amazing how much I have forgotten in the past and how
much I have gotten used to the simplified "black box"
world of the PC.  Because PC's are complex, maybe
simplifed isn't the correct word, but PC users do take a
lot for granted.

I found a disk that has a cassette directory program on
it, and I believe it's not under copywrite, and if isn't,
as soon as I learn to create .dsk images, I'll post it
some place for all to use.

-Jim