[Coco] [Color Computer] Contiki OS

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 16:18:58 EST 2005

Hello,

I've noticed a os called the Contiki and that some
coco users are trying to port it to the coco. I was
wondering if the assembler below might be of some help
in this? I'd like to see this done and I've visited
the sourceforge website but am uable to join the
cc6309 (think thats it) group. Has anyone else worked
on developing a os for the coco?

Ben

http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/as/download.html#WIN32