[Coco] [Color Computer] Trouble With Machine Language Prorams

jason_harton jason_harton at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 26 09:15:22 EST 2005

God Here We Go Again!

Hi all, it's been a long time between drinks and I finnaly have blown
the cobwebs off my old Co Co 3 =) However I am having trouble saving
files from cassette to the disk drive and I cant seem to remember the
process / commands to do this.

I can get the files to load from the cassette port with the CLOADM
command I just cant seem to save the things to disk with the SAVEM
command.

Any ideas / suggestions what I'm doing wrong would be great.

Yahoo! Groups Links