[Coco] Delays in CoCo Stuff shipping

Thea Hardy thea at pathworks.net
Wed Mar 23 22:23:34 EST 2005

Dear future CoCo stuff recipients -

It looks like my mom may be on her last legs and not make it to her
100th birthday. On top of that I have surgery in a few weeks and am
trying to juggle all this and get stuff packaged up.

It may not happen for a period of weeks - I hate this, but something
has to give somewhere. I want my CoCo stuff to get good homes and those
of you who have requested the parts WILL get them, just not as soon as
I had hoped, and possibly a bit at a time.

Thanks for your patience during this tough time!

Thea