[Coco] [Color Computer] coco3 forum?

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 17:48:07 EST 2005

Hello,

I am a new member of this mailing list. I have tried
to join the coco forum a couple of times, but I never
get my confirmation email. Is this board still taking
new members? Also, I'd like to know if anyone can
point me in the right direction for any coco programs
that aid in the design of game graphics or coding in
general. Thanks.

Ben Jimenez
Oxnard, CA