[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Mar 21 12:21:33 EST 2005

I'm going to probably catch flack for this, but here goes.

I've been watching the bit.listserv.coco group list from Google, and it
appears that the excessive SPAM that has plagued the group has pretty
much abated.  In fact there are some active discussions still on-going
related to the CoCo, so it appears a few people are still actively
using the group.

The whole idea for this list was to get away from the SPAM onslaught.
I am curious as to what others on this list would think about moving
all traffic back to the original place that has served us for 10 or
more years.  Google keeps a record of all messages posted, which makes
searching back very easy.  (Yes, I know that this list is also
archived).

Dennis has been gracious enough to host the list, and it has worked
well for the past two or so years.  Is it time to return to
bit.listserv.coco?  I think we should discuss the idea.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com
Mobile: (337) 781-3997