[Coco] new website launched

help help at pcbuyandsell.com
Mon Mar 7 16:18:56 EST 2005

For those who may be interested in checking out a new auction/tech site
aimed at

PC users, gamers and collectors visit  <http://www.pcbuyandsell.com/>
http://www.pcbuyandsell.com

Because the CoCo has always been dear to me, and IMHO underrated (well
all my buddies had C-64s in the mid '80s...I was the only one with a
Coco),  I have created a message board on the site, specifically for it,
rather than group it with the C-64s, Atari's, Apple IIs etc (my small
way of paying tribute to the CoCo, and to those who keep its flame
burning to this day).

Membership is free, and you don't have to buy or sell anything....It can
be used for tech support, product reviews, gaming info, general news
etc..

Its only a few days old, so member posted content will take time to
build ...

Cheers!