[Coco] CoCo needs?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Mar 7 13:55:44 EST 2005

This is just my $0.02 but Bill G's email prompted me to
write this.  What CoCo users need most right now is an
affordable disk controller that will work with current
3.5" drives.

For those with older 5.25" disks, there are those of us
who could transer to 3.5" disks for you.

The DriveWire from Cloud 9 could be an alternative, but it
too requires a drive controller in the CoCo.  Maybe a ROM
pack could be developed to boot the CoCo to HDOS.

Any thoughts.

-Jim

PS: I haven't had time to get my DriveWire working, but
plan to soon.  If anyone has any pointers, please drop me
a note.  Thanks!