[Coco] Leaving "cocoland"

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Mon Mar 7 13:08:21 EST 2005

I really wanted to rebuild a small CoCo system and participate in the fun of
CoCo'ing, but with my financial situation, I find that it is too cost
prohibitive to try and replace even the most necessary parts (FDD and RS232
Pak), so I am going to try and sell my ENTIRE collection of CoCo hardware (
(1) CoCo3 ), and find a pastime that costs little to nothing.

I really do still love the CoCo-been CoCo'ing from 1982 until 1994.  Will be
checking in from time to time.

Enjoy...