[Coco] Koronis Rift - - - - WAS -> Re: An Easier Way To Make Money

Rogelio Perea os9dude at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:21:44 EST 2005

As posted by some numbnut in bit.listserv.coco:

> FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS NOT SPAM!

and (after cutting away a lot of fluff) we have:

> Now,  post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. All you need
> is
> 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

funny!.

Ok, after this brief off-topic interlude, back to CoCo discussions.

A long while ago I had asked if anyone had completely finished Koronis Rift.
Right now I am in the first phases of replaying that great game and I would
not like to reach the final spot with that big red saucer like base, only to
find the weapons I left at the Rover are not powerful enought to do away
with the red base. I still have that saved game where regardles of for how
long I zap tha red base, my most powerful cannon can not do any harm... it
will dispatch the annoying sentry saucers though... fast!.

Any hints would be grealty appreciated.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-