[Coco] Inventory management or invoicing programs?

Dezorian dezorian at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 26 23:01:28 EDT 2005

On June 26, 2005 09:56 pm, Dezorian wrote:
> On June 25, 2005 05:52 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> > 32 character by 16 line screen with uppercase only. Tiny disk drives. No
> > fun.
> >
> > Don't you have some sort of PC? Even an old XT or AT?
>
> You might say that...
> http://bunchothugs.tripod.com/locker_CJ.html

Oops, hit shift when I shouldn't have... that shoulda read :
http://bunchothugs.tripod.com/locker-CJ.html

Man, it's been a long day when I'm too tired to be a smart-ass effectively :)

Shaun/Dezorian

--
Personal Website: www.conceitedjerk.com
Thugs User Group: bunchothugs.tripod.com (visit "The 4P Diaries")