[Coco] WOW! Things are quiet!

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sat Jun 25 18:43:02 EDT 2005

Vacation's over!  Not a whole lot to report since my last update.  Volume
I has been scanned in and I am starting on Volume II.  All the legal
issues have been ironed out with Lonnie Falk and an agreement has been
signed.  I have a collection of Rainbow on Disk that I need to pour over
and organize, but it's a secondary priority over the scanning of the
magazines.

I have a volunteer willing to do a "first scan" OCR on everything whom I
will be shipping a DVD to either this week or next.  The DVD shipped will
include all scanned material to date.

Regards,
Michael Harwood