[Coco] mixing and matching floppey drives and controllers

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 18 15:50:48 EDT 2005

All CoCo drives, so far as I know, used the same kinds of connectors and are
compatible with one another.  Are you referring to your older connector having
some pins pulled?  This was done for drive selection purposes, but you can
accomplish the same thing by setting the jumpers correctly on the drive.

Art