[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: 512k CoCo 3 with 6309 on ebay

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Jun 15 15:43:14 EDT 2005

Dave wrote:
> Nice machine Mike!
>
> Where did you pickup the 5V off the board for the fan and any current
> limitation?
>
> Cheers Dave

Right off the main power transistor. The power consumption is really
quite low, though I usually like to run 12v fans off the unregulated DC.
Only annoying thing about that is the busier the computer is, the more
that unregulated supply sags, and the fan's speed drops. I guess its
like an audio cpu load meter.

Yahoo! Groups Links