[Coco] RainbowArchive · The Rainbow Archive Project

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Jun 15 10:39:17 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that tim lindner may have mentioned these words:
>Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:
>[Yahoo groups schtuff schnipped]
>
>I would hope Neil will close his group. We don't need to spread this
>discussion to a different group.

Almost every time that I've seen a 'spinoff' such as this, either said
spinoff or the original list dies. Fragmenting a group this small might not
be a good thing.

Death really sucks. You can quote me on that. ;-)

>If I am in the minority, then I'll just shut-up and join his group. :)

I may be in the minority as well, and this will be my only comment on it,
but there are old fuddy-duddy people like me who refuse to sign up for
anything yahoogroups. I never got any spam at my yahoo.com email address
until I signed up for one, then literally, less than 24 hours later, I had
spam, not thru the group but directly to my email account, and I didn't
give 'em permission to distribute my email address... so if it does shift
over there, I'll be bowing out of the discussion.

My offer to help still stands, but you'd have to reach me via private email
as I wouldn't be monitoring the yahoogroups list.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |