[Coco] [Color Computer] Motorheads and the CoCo...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jun 15 09:56:51 EDT 2005

George,

Sounds like a fascinating project!  I think it's a great idea.

Aside from interfacing issues, I would think programming in assembler
would be the best option for speed, as I would think speed is a
critical factor in fuel injection management.  Also, the less parts
the better.  This would make a great project for a NitrOS-9 ROM based
system.

Boisy

On Jun 15, 2005, at 12:35 AM, George Ramsower wrote:

> It's been a dream of mine for several years to build a Coco to
> handle the
> engine management system for a fuel injected gasoline engine.
> I truly believe it can be done, using the proper support chips to
> handle the
> grunt work.
>
>  The details and theory can be discussed as this thread (if it
> does) can be
> elaborated on, if there is an interest.
>
> Is there anyone interested in this sort of   project?
>

> George.
>

> Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links