[Coco] Rainbow on Tape/Disk

James Goff james at churchpage.us
Tue Jun 14 20:50:20 EDT 2005

Coco Friends,

While sorting through my coco collection for possible Ebay offerings (We
have a new baby on the way and I need the room and the money), I found
three Rainbow on Tapes.  Our Baby is due at the end of the month, so I
am under a little bit of time crunch.  I will gladly give these to
anyone interested, but would give first priority to giving them to
someone who has other tapes they are working on to archive for the new
collection.  I will ship them at my cost to someone who meets the above
criteria and e-mails me in the next couple of days.

Tape Descriptions
=============
June 1987 with listing
May 1987 with listing and floppy disk archive
July 1987 no listing
=============

Shameless self promoting plug - check out my ebay auctions
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoco6809 for some interesting and rare
coco items (Disto 512k Ramdisk, Disto M-Prom Adapter, Disto Super
Adapter, Speech/Sound Cartridge and a couple of other items including a
Multi-Pak Interface)

I also have a number of Rainbow mags that I will sort through and be
willing to donate to fill any gaps.  Unfortunately most of them have
seen heavy use and are in far less than perfect condition.

Great to see the archive being worked on.  Will plan on purchasing if it
stays in my price range.

James