[Coco] Donation of Rainbow Magazines

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jun 14 15:08:40 EDT 2005

It would save shipping costs for you to just send the magazines that are
needed - I would like to try and keep the cost impact to people generous
enough to donate time and resources to a minimum.  If you would be willing
to send all issues that do not have an X marked next to them, and any issues
that list damage in their description I would be very grateful!

Regards,
Michael Harwood