[Coco] Call for Volunteers

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:07:22 EDT 2005

Michael, Tim,
I can also pitch in. I've got a fairly extensive collection of Rainbow on
Disk:
>From Feb 1987 to the last issue, May 1993.  There might be one or two months
where the disks are unreadable, though.

I was thinking of making .dsk out of them, and extracting the files into a
.zip , one for RSDOS and one for OS-9

I will get my stuff out later today, and start on this. I can make one zip
archive per month, and upload to your ftp server.

-Ben