[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - Anonymous FTP

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jun 14 01:22:34 EDT 2005

Thanks Roger!  I am a little worried about copyright issues and want to
make sure I honor Lonnie's wishes - this is why I am attempting to place
an "upload only" spot on my FTP server.  This and it makes it much easier
for me to have a single place to go to check on incoming contributions and
such.

Regards,
Michael Harwood