[Coco] Call for Volunteers

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 21:31:58 EDT 2005

Ken, could you describe how the card connects to the computer (I assume
it fits in a mother board slot) and especially how the drives are
connected to the card.  Do you need two drives for a drive to drive
transfer, or does it use memory and prompts for a switch in diskettes?
Do the drives need a power supply?  Do I just connect my Coco drive
system to the Catweasel?

Thanks!

-- Steve --