[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow on Disc - abuse of the list??

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jun 10 15:53:50 EDT 2005

Excellent suggestion Roger!  I am perfectly happy keeping this on the list,
but I don't want to abuse or host.  As you pointed out I am a newcomer to
the list and learning the ropes in regards to what's appropriate.

Bio??  I would be happy to!  Is there a format preferred, or should I just
ramble on for a few pages?  ;)  My story is not nearly as interesting or
touching as Mary's (the Coconutz! Online newsletter editor).

Regards,
Michael Harwood