[Coco] Call for Volunteers

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Jun 9 22:13:55 EDT 2005

Roger,

That is very generous of you - thanks!  It's my opinion that it will most
likely be next week or later before the project is ready for this - I
think it would be wise to have the project a bit more defined before
asking for donations.  Would you be willing to issue a raincheck for it?
;)

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> E-mail me the donation button HTML code and I'll find a place for
> it.  Payments would go to the button owner, so I will have no duties of
> maintaining funds for this project.  Let me know what you have in mind for
> the button and public info to post, etc.
>
> Thanks,
>

> --
> Roger Taylor

"The best place to be is here,