[Coco] Cloud-9's participation in Rainbow scan project

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Thu Jun 9 16:28:16 EDT 2005

At 02:22 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote:
>Are there any other groups or persons that are interested in being
>responsible for the distribution of the product?  Any parties taking on
>this responsibility will need to enter into a legal licensure agreement
>with Lonnie Falk.  I have been emailing him in regards to the details of
>this and I will provide a more detailed update as I have more details.  I
>have not included the list on the emails only to save traffic on the list,
>but if that was a mistake please let me know and I will forward the emails
>to the list.
>
>Regards,
>Michael Harwood

I, too, have little time to spare for the actual production of the Rainbow
on disc project, but I will be glad to consider distribution or order
taking via CoCo3.com for this product if you will give me more information
in private.

Tell Lon-Lon to Google up the words "Tandy Color Computer" or something
similar and see if CoCo3.com is a good candidate for sales.

Ofcourse, I'm estimating a good deal of time will be required before you
have anything ready to distribute.

--
Roger Taylor