[Coco] Re: Rainbow on Disc

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Jun 9 10:45:39 EDT 2005

Ben,

That's awesome -- thank you so much for volunteering to do this!

I emailed Lonnie this morning with several questions including one that
asks about including Rainbow of Disk/Tape with the final product.  As soon
as I get an answer I will pass it on.  I assume that it will not be a
problem to include them, but I question will be whether it will add
additional license fees to the product.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> Michael,
> Next time you exchange email with Lonnie Falk, ask him if we can include a
> dsk of the Rainbow-on-disk with the scanned magazines.
>
> I've looked at my stuff, and I've got Feb-1987 to the last issue, May
> 1993.
> I could create the disk images without too much problem.  I've got
> Rainbow-on-tape for june-1983 to june 1985, but they've been heavily used,
> and I doubt that I could read all of them.
>
> -Ben

"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."
             -- Bill and Ted