[Coco] OT -- need the information.

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 23:05:12 EDT 2005

daveekelly at earthlink.net writes:

<< I am thinking ahead to the fest next year in Chicago.

 In researching video cameras, I have found some small, about the size of
 a match box, wireless cameras with sound.

 My question, would ya'll be uncomfortable with someone wearing one of
 these and filming conversations between individuals, or looking at stuff
 on a table.

 I plan to have a larger camera to cover demostrations, auctions and
 general floor activity.

 I'm open to comments, suggestions, and new ideas. These best should be
 sent to me off line at: daveekelly at earthlink.net. Put the word Chicago
 in the subject line and I will make a filter to capture it. Otherwise it
 might get lost in the spam.

 See ya'll in Chicago
 Take care til then
 Dave Kelly >>

    There is nothing off topic about your list email.   This is just the place
to discuss it.    And I think your suggestions are outstanding.   I see
nothing wrong with covering the fest in this manner.      It might just
increase participation for the coco in general and the fest inparticular.
Keep us updated on your plans.

Roy