[Coco] Rainbow on Disc

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Wed Jun 8 13:32:29 EDT 2005

I don't think I could have done any better. This is indeed a fair deal.

I wonder what might be a fair price for the package. Thirty six dollars goes to Falsoft, there's the cost of the media and the wear on the burners, time to do this deed and shipping and all that. Do we think that about $50-$60 would be fair?

George
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Wayne Harwood
  To: coco at maltedmedia.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 8:12 AM
  Subject: [Coco] Rainbow on Disc

  Here is the latest communication thread regarding what I would like to
  unofficially dub "Rainbow on Disc".  I think that Lonnie's terms are
  extremely fair.  At $.25 per issue the entire Rainbow archive of 144
  issues could be had for $36 plus shipping and media costs.  Are there any
  thoughts regarding the costs or what Lonnie has proposed?

  I think we should start a discussion regarding the actual work and the
  practical details involved.  Boisy has some good questions regarding
  standards and consistency.

  Regards,
  Michael Harwood