[Coco] RE: Rainbow magazines]

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jun 8 00:47:29 EDT 2005

Hmmm...  My interst doesn't lie in gaining any sort of renumeration aside
from the obvious benefits of having Rainbow in an electronic form.  I
would prefer that if you choose to speak to Lonnie you gain a consensus
before you communicate to him that you speak for the group.

I feel like I might be coming across a bit harsh here, so please take this
like I mean it.  Long before I found this list I had plans to archive
these magazines for my own benefit and would like to share them with the
Coco community.  Finding a group of like minded enthusiasts that might
help to bear the work, and it will be a lot of work, would be worth money
to me but I can't tell you whether Lonnie's offer would be out of bounds
until it is heard.

Regardless of Lonnie's motivation he has the legal right to do what what
he pleases with the Rainbow magazine.  I don't agree with him, but I will
respect his rights.

Thoughts??

Regards,
Michael Harwood