[Coco] [Fwd: RE: Rainbow magazines]

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 21:04:20 EDT 2005

michael at musicheadproductions.org writes:

<<
 So, simply, I will not (because I can not) allow the reproduction of The
 Rainbow in whole or in part without a license from me. I've been told that
 if anyone does this, I will have to pursue it legally. I can and I will be
 willing to discuss licensing if either of you -- or both of you -- wish to
 do so. Just email me back.

 Best Wishes,

 Lonnie Falk >>

     OK he sounds like maybe we can make something happen here.
Maybe the Glenside Club can take donations and make an offer on
our behalf.    The club could act as our representative and negiotiate
a license for release instead of having one or two persons do it.   Does
anybody have any idea how much a lawyer would cost to represent the
club and help draw up an agreement?

Roy