[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 19:06:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/6/05 12:11:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
badfrog_188 at yahoo.com writes:

<< Well if that's true he should be happy someone is willing to do it!

 I have a fairly large/complete set.  Mostly missing the very first
 years and the last years in the newspaper format.

 > When last contacted he couldn't find his own last set of magazines!
 >
 > Neil >>

    I am going to renew my effort to complete my collection.     I will donate
my collection for scanning if someone out there has the equipment
and time to do high quality work.     If anybody is seriously interested
email me off llist and I will ship the collection to them.    I would prefer
somebody
everyone on the list knows well.
      Like someone here has already said,  we can do the scan even if
we dont have Lonnie's permission right away so that we can be ready
to make them available when and if we do get permission and whatever
that may cost us.

Roy