[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow in PDF?

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Mon Jun 6 12:55:09 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 09:35 -0700, Kevin Diggs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Think he still has them in electronic format? Something that can be
> converted into smaller PDFs?
>
> 					kevin

Unlikely. Magazines, at least in the past, involved a lot of
photo-composition that is an analog not a digital process. Although I'd
guess they probably started using Pagemaker for some stuff, at some
point.

But I think the community would make short work of this once permission
is granted to do the project. And I think we could get permission if the
business case were worked out. As others have said, the problem may
simply be that Lonnie doesn't have all the copies.

Also, he may not think it's worth the risk. If we take financial risk to
him out of the equation, and he just gets to collect some defined amount
of profit, he might well agree.

Here's a funny email I got on the M100 list that I still can't quite
figure out: