[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 15:03:34 EDT 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dx375 at h...> wrote:
> I would have to unbind them to scan properly, essentially destroying
> them in the process.
>
> Any comments on the value of doing this?
>
> Cheers Dave

I think it's a great idea and I even started to scan my old CoCo
magazines but there's no web site supporting CoCo magazines yet.

I tried scanning at 200 dpi but some of the programs weren't readable.
 That probably means using 300 dpi and huge file sizes if you make a pdf.

I suggested using djview instead of pdf (files are about 1/10th the
size of pdf) in another group  but a lot of people complained even
though they didn't know anything about it.

Yahoo! Groups Links