[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Jun 5 14:09:10 EDT 2005

The illegality would not be in the scanning itself, but in the
distribution of the scanned material.

Nonetheless, I would have no qualms about scanning.  Get the work
done, then make a deal with Lonnie to distribute the work.  If he
says no, then at least we have the Rainbows preserved digitally.

I say go for it Dave!