[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Sun Jun 5 14:02:38 EDT 2005

John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 12:59 +0000, Dave wrote:
>

>>Any comments on the value of doing this?
>

> Very useful and valuable, completely illegal, and possibly risky given
> the copyright holder.
>
> Has anyone asked Lonnie for permission? I'd guess he would want some
> money out of it, but all that means is that it couldn't be distributed
> for free.
>
> -- John.

I agree completely. I'd love to see something like this done but it is
certainly not legal without Lonnie's permission/blessing/payoff.

If I were in a position to do this, I would do a couple of things. First
I'd get hold of a scanner with an auto document feeder and automate the
process. Secondly I'd take the magazines to a real print shop and have
them cut the spines on their giant hydraulic finger remover- er- paper
cutter. Then you'd get nice clean edges and have all the pages the same
width for the ADF.

Yahoo! Groups Links