[Coco] A couple of questions

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Jun 4 18:27:59 EDT 2005

Arthur

That is a possibility. Power up reset routine and warm start will look
for a "DK" loaded at $C000. If it does not read that, then it will
consider the disk controller is missing.

several things cause that to happen. One being a defective or
missing ROM. Another possibility is the 74LS273 is bad.

james