[Coco] Entire OT: Me and mine

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Wed Jun 1 22:28:32 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 22:10 -0400, James Dessart wrote:
> Me and mine are going to be moving soon, heading off to live on a
> farm in Nova Scotia. I wont be programming at all for the next couple
> of years, I have to recover from a serious case of burnout. I'm gonna
> stick around on the list, and my CoCo's going with me, I'm just not
> going to be all that active, project and list wise.
>
> So it's not goodbye, more of a change of relationship with the list.
> I may not have anything but dialup, but I'll be checking the list.

Good way to get over a burnout, I guess. When I had my burnout (right
after graduating college and getting fed up with my boss at the time) I
didn't work for about 6 months, but that was about my limit.

Myself, I wish I'd gone the Zen monastery route. Not much chance of
doing that these days with a mortgage, one kid and another on the way.

Anyway good luck :-)

-- John.