[Coco] Donation of Rainbow Magazines

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jun 14 09:45:42 EDT 2005

Several of you have mentioned that you would be willing to donate magazines
so that they could be scanned for the Rainbow on Disc project.  Would you
please look over my list of magazines
(http://musicheadproductions.org/coco/rainbow_collection.htm)  and let me
know if any of the magazines that I am missing are in your "would be willing
to donate" pile?  Any magazines on my list that has a description regarding
torn or marred covers are also needed, but those magazines would only be
"loaners" and would be returned after the front and back covers were scanned
- I could turn those around pretty quickly.

Regards,
Michael Harwood