[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - Anonymous FTP

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jun 13 17:32:44 EDT 2005

To ease some file transfer woes I have set up an restricted "upload only"
anonymous account on my FTP.  My downlink bandwidth is 1.5mbps, and that
should be plenty for most smaller files.  I tested uploading a few files
from work and I am getting full bandwidth to the server from here, so if you
are getting slower speeds it most likely means that someone else is
uploading at the same time or that I am downloading the MacOS Tiger for x86
ISOs!

;)

The server can be reached at ftp.musicheadproductions.org.  When you log in
use the user "anonymous" and your email address as a password.  Change into
the "incoming" directory and upload your files there.  The incoming
directory is "store only" - you will not be able to download or overwrite
files in this directory.

Regards,
Michael Harwood