[Coco] Rainbow on Disc - Licensure Agreement

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sat Jun 11 16:44:31 EDT 2005

After a great deal of thought and prayer and I have decided to move
forward with entering into an agreement with Lonnie Falk that will allow
me to distribute copies of the Rainbow on Disc project when it is
complete.  There are a few details left to be hammered out, but I hope
that within the next few weeks everything will be signed and sealed.

I am telling you this now because I do not wish anyone to think that I am
wheeling and dealing behind the group's back, and I want to be completely
up front with my intentions.  So far the response to this project has been
wonderful, and I look forward to working with all of you!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to address them
with me here on this list or privately via email.  I will do my best to
answer all emails and questions in a timely manner.

Regards,
Michael Harwood