[Fwd: [Coco] Hot CoCo on Microfilm...]

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jun 8 08:43:39 EDT 2005

Thanks for that link!  DO you have contact information for Michael Nadeau
or the email you spoke of?  I would love to scan in all the Hot Coco I
have and make them available to others.  The microfiche would be expensive
to say the least - $140 a year plus the costs of having someone else scan
them from fiche to electronic media.  Sheesh!

I need to complete my Hot Coco collection - is there any one who has some
that are willing to share with me?  I am willing to buy them - I am not
expecting a free ride!!  ;)

Speaking of all this make me desire to scan in some of the neater books
such as Barden's assmebler and graphics books for the coco.

Ahhh....don;t bite off more than I can chew, eh??

Regards,
Michael Harwood