[Coco] CoCo3.com e-mail

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Wed Jun 1 14:36:27 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Thanks to everybody who donated to the site upgrade.  I've upgraded the
site to unlimited/unmetered traffic, 20 gigs of storage, and unlimited
e-mail accounts.

If you want an e-mail account for any reason, just let me know and we can
try it out.  You can access your e-mail from the web or from your e-mail
client using POP incoming and SMTP outgoing to mail.coco3.com.  Simple enough.

I'm also going to add some more features very soon like maybe a "Blog" if
there's interest or a files upload page where you can do things like share
your Portal-9 projects or upload what CoCo files you want to share, etc.

If you have any ideas of something you'd like to see on the site, let me
know so I can consider adding it.

Thanks,

--
Roger Taylor